Wednesday 21 January 2015

Where Coffee Lovers go?

This is pretty easy and simple. They go to Kaffeine, where else do you get the best flat white in the UK? Kaffeine was awarded the "UK National Winner for the best flat white in 2014" by the Beverage Standards Association. Congratulations - You deserve it. And I can tell you that this


really is the best coffee in London. I have tried many many coffee shops but Kaffeine is still my No.1 and I cannot wait for their second coffee shop in Fitzrovia. They plan to open one more outlet in february, just a few streets away from Great Titchfield Street. 

Kaffeine is not only great for coffee, it is also a great lunch place or grab a banana bread for on the go. Everything is freshly prepared and tastes amazing.









Kaffeine

66 Great Titchfield Street
W1W 7QL Fitzrovia

1 comment:

Luxury Apartments Lady said...

This place looks amazing! I'll be sure to go there next time I fancy a good coffee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...