Wednesday 26 November 2014

More London Christmas Moments

I cannot get enough of these Christmas Lights! Please tell me when it's too much for you. Because I can assure you that you will see more Christmas posts in the next weeks to come. I hope you love Christmas as much as I do. 


Not only the lights are amazing, there are the Christmas Treats like Ginger Bread, Candy Canes and Christmas Cupcakes like these at Harrods Food Hall. That is a must for Christmas lovers. But see for yourself.






Harrods

87-135 Brompton Road

Knightsbridge

London, SW1X 7XL, United Kingdom




2 comments:

Jasmine said...

This looks amazing. Harrods is so cool. I wish that Harrods would open a shop in Madrid.

Stil-Box said...

Hach <3<3<3<3<3

It`s the most wonderful time of the year. Harrods, Christmas, Decoration... After these pics I have definitly christmas feelings!

So many greets from OF
Anna


http://stil-box.net/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...