Wednesday 1 October 2014

Eat Out London : E&O Notting Hill


After a long pause in the Eat Out London Ressort I have a very special restaurant for you. The E&O in Notting Hill is not only known for their delicious asian cuisine, it is the place to be for fashionable Food People on sunny weekends. So if you love yummy asian fusion food in a lovely athmosphere and a nice sunny outside sitting area, you should definitely visit E&O.






Finally I made it to the E&O, I heard so many wonderful things about the place which were all true. I was there for lunch last weekend and was totally amazed by the food and the experience. It was warm, sunny and so we took a table outside, best choice ever. I could sit there forever next to the bamboo, being kissed by the sun and enjoyed an extraordinary lunch, good times. I will definitely come back, that's for sure.

Let's talk about the food, shall we? As I mentioned the E&O serves asian fusion food including dim sum, sushi, salads and curries. My absolute favourite dish was the duck salad with mint, watermelon and cashew nuts, which was so delicious that we ordered it twice. I really liked the flavours in the dishes. Sometimes when I eat asian food I find that the flavours are too european, maybe in order to suit everyones taste. That's rubbish - asian food should be authentic, spicy and should taste diverse and different. I found exactly that at E&O. Thanks for that.

Duck Salad with watermelon, cashew nuts and mint

Peppered Tuna with miso aioli

Spicy tuna sushi

Chicken Curry with pumpkin

Chicken Curry with egg fried rice

Chopped salad sesame & soy (your style) with avocado, tomatoes and chicken 
Here is the second Duck Salad - it was so yummy

Even the local water tasted amazing, very refreshing that they do not serve Pellegrino (boring)






















































































E&O
14 Blenheim Crescent
W11 1NN London
www.rickerrestaurants.com/e-and-o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...