Monday 15 September 2014

London has the fashion fever - LFW


We all know that London is a fashion city but during Fashion Week it's just crazy. And it does not seem to end. After the official London Fashion Week there is the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend with more shows, showrooms and shopping. So stay tuned because City Freude is attending and will blog about these events. 

It is London Fashion Week Day 4 and today there is no show on sight at Somerset House but I just can't get enough of the fashion atmosphere. So I did some people watching which was amazing. The weather was great and so I enjoyed a Flat White in the Sun while reading the latest Fashion Week news. 

And since it is all about fashion and style these days I will show you what I was wearing? Nude accessories with my favourite black biker leather jacket. 

Shoes // Zara
Bag // Miu Miu
Shades // H&M
Leather Jacket // American Retro  













And now I will show you the wonderful location - Somerset House and what I have photographed today. 


























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...