Sunday 7 September 2014

17 Travel Essentials that I always carry in my bag

I love to Travel - but if you travel unprepared and have no time to pack it can be a nightmare. These are my Travel Essentials that I need to bring to every journey.
I am a very structured person. I like to plan a little ahead and I love to be prepared. I don't know if it is just me, but when I am on the plane and have dry skin I immediately need some lotion as well as a lipstick to put on my dry lips. When I catch really early flights I always carry spare earrings and bangles since they improve every outfit and I tend to forget them at 5 in the morning. What I find very useful is a pair of socks. I hate when I have cold feet - it is the worst.

Here are my 17 Travel Essentials:

 1. Book // Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic & Baby
 2. Nailpolish // Models own Bubblegum Pink
 3. Lipbalm // Clinique Chubby Stick
 4. Socks // Minnie Mouse
 5. Iphone & Cellphone Case // Minnie Mouse Ears
 6. Passport & Passport Holder // Harrods  
 7. Earrings // Tiffany & Co. Bow Earrings 
 8. Lipgloss // Dior Ultra Gloss
 9. Band aids // Hello Kitty 
10. Hand Cream // L'Occitane
11. Bangle // Victoria's Secret
12. Ear Phones // Accessorize
13. Lipbalm // Cherry 
14. Bangle // Shanghai Tang
15. Lipbalm // I love cosmetics
16. Face Cream // Diadermine
17. Pink cosmetics bag // Mulberry



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...